Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks is the package name of a native service Partner Bookmarks app on Android. This is a pre-installed system app on Android that helps different apps work together and supports their interactions. Know more about Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks. What is it? What is it used for? Is it safe? How to uninstall Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks? Let’s know the answers.
What is com android providers partnerbookmarks?
Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks is a pre-installed system app on Android that helps different apps work together and supports their interactions. Partner bookmarks are bookmarks that allow users to install certain files for offline use if they give permission.
- Name: Partner Bookmarks
- Package: com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks
- Developer: Google LLC
- Android Version: Android 10+
In Android, there are various types of data like contacts, calendars, and media files that need to be stored and accessed by different apps. Android has a system called “providers” that allows apps to insert, delete, and update this data.
One of these providers is called “com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks”. It could be an organization or a service that provides coverage or support to apps through a specific method or system. Its role is to ensure that apps can access and use the necessary data effectively.
What is Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks Used For?
The Partner bookmarks app for Android is designed to create connectivity and cooperation among different apps, such as Google partner setup.
This means you don’t have to install multiple apps for different functions since they can work together through this app.
However, it’s worth noting that the partner bookmarks app may have a slight impact on your device’s battery life.
But there’s no need to worry because it doesn’t cause any harm to your device. It also collaborates with other apps like com.android.provider downloads and media.
The com android provider downloads app functions independently within various apps, including the Badge Provider app. It acts as a bridge between different apps since they don’t have direct access to each other.
On the other hand, the com android provider media app is responsible for managing media files. It scans and organizes your music and video files, ensuring quick access and efficient handling of media content.
What permission Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks has on Android?
partner bookmarks app doesn’t need any specific permission at all. Although the app keeps running in the background and can autostart itself on system reboot.
Is Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks Safe?
partner bookmarks app is developed by Google itself and it doesn’t have any permission to access data stored on the device. Hence the app is completely safe and doesn’t contain any malware, spyware or virus.
How to Disable Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks?
It is not recommended to uninstall or disable the com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks. But, if you are one of those users who are always worried about fast battery draining, then yes you can disable it safely follow the steps below;
To Disable Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks
- Open “Settings” on Android.
- Go to “App”.
- Tap on “Show All Apps”.
- Open the Action menu(three dots at top right corner)
- Select “Show System Apps”
- Find and open Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks
- Tap on “Disable”
How To Get Rid Of Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks?
It is not easy to uninstall a system app like com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks using the traditional method. Still, it is possible to uninstall it.
Here are the steps you can follow to get rid of Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks on your Android.
1. Using ADB
ADB allows you to bring up a Unix shell so you can issue commands directly on the Android device. You’ll need a Windows PC to use ADB.
- Go to Settings > System > About phone.
- Tap on the Build number 7 times to activate Developer Options.
- Go back to the main Settings menu and tap on Developer Options to open it.
- Enable USB debugging by tapping on it.
- Download ADB on your PC.
- Extract the ZIP file into a folder.
- After extracting the ZIP file, open that folder.
- Press and hold the shift button and right-click in a blank area.
- Click on “Open Powershell window here.”
- Enter the command
- Connect your Android device to the PC using a USB data cable and set the USB mode as File Transfer.
- You will receive a USB debugging notification on your phone, tap on OK to allow debugging access.
- Re-enter the command
- You should now see the Serial number of your device on the Powershell window.
- Run the command
adb shell pm uninstall –user 0 com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks
- Wait for a few seconds. You’ll notice the app has been uninstalled from your device.
2. Using System App Remover
This method requires you to root to your Android device. After gaining root access follow the steps below to uninstall this system app.
- Download and install the System App Remover application.
- Launch the application, search for Partner Bookmarks and select this app by tapping on the checkbox next to it.
- Tap the “Uninstall” button to completely remove the app from your device.
Is it safe to Disable or Uninstall Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks?
If you want to remove or disable the partner bookmarks app, you can do so by following the instructionsabove. Deleting or disabling the app won’t harm your Android device because it gives you the option to disable or delete it without any negative consequences.
While some apps may require a complicated process to delete, com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks can be easily disabled or deleted.
OTHER SYSTEM APPS ON ANDROID
- What Is com.android.sharedstoragebackup?
- What is com.android.localtransport on Android?
- What is App Spotlight on Android?
- What is com.android.mms? How to Troubleshoot
- What Is CarmodeStub App?
Com.Android.Providers.Partnerbookmarks is a pre-installed app on Android that helps different apps work together and supports their interactions. It creates connectivity and cooperation among apps, eliminating the need for multiple installations. The app is safe and doesn’t access personal data. If needed, you can disable or uninstall it following the provided instructions without any harm to your device.