iOS emulator for Android facilitates your Android smartphone to run iOS apps on Android. You can experience the Apple apps on Android without having root access or making any customization. These iOS emulators can be installed as an individual app on Android. Learn all about running an iOS app on Android and what is the best iOS emulator for Android.
iOS emulators are stand-alone apps for Android where you can run all the Apple apps on Android. These Apple emulators are free to use and can be easily downloaded from Play Store itself.
But, before we hit to the list of top iOS emulators for Android, here are some common queries around on the internet about the Emulators.
Can I run iOS apps on Android?
There are several methods to enjoy iOS apps without an iPhone. You can either use an iOS emulator for PC to install Apple apps on your PC or you can use a decent iOS emulator for Android to run iOS apps on Android smartphones and tablets.
Is there an iOS emulator for Android?
There are several iOS emulators you can install on Android to experience the iOS apps on Android.
Here we have listed the best free iOS emulator for Android. All the emulators featured here are free to use and can run almost all iOS apps on Android including iOS games.
5 Best iOS Emulator For Android
Here are the top iOS Emulators for Android you can use to run iOS apps on Android and experience running Apple iPhones apps and games on Android.
- Appetize iOS Emulator
- IOS EMUS
- All in one emulator
1. Appetize iOS Emulator
Appetize iOS Emulator is one of the best methods to run iOS apps on Android. This is an iOS emulator which are capable of running almost all the apps built for Apple iPhones.
This unique iOS Emulator doesn’t require any apk download on Android or special root permissions.
All you need is to go to the official website of Appetize iOS Emulator and start using the Apple apps on Android.
- Safe to use and free of Viruses.
- Compatible with all Android Devices
- Great GUI
- No installation required.
- Free to use
- Supports all iOS Apps and Games
- Easy to switch Android-iOS and vice versa
- Need High-Speed internet connection to avoid lags
How to Run ios App on Android using Appetize Emulator
- Open Chrome browser on Android mobile or tablet
- Go to appetize.io
- Sign in or create a new account
- Browse the apps and enjoy a huge collection of iOS apps on Android
2. Cider iOS Emulator
Cider iOS Emulator is a quite popular emulator among game lovers who want to enjoy iOS games on Android.
The emulator gives you a great user interface and a lag-free experience while running iPhone apps on Android. You can enjoy playing Apple ios games on Android without any lags or errors with Cider.
However, there is a bit flaw with this ios emulator as it supports the selective version and makes of Android mobiles. So, before you hit to install the emulator, You need to check if your Android is supported by the Cider iOS Emulator.
- Easy to Install via apk
- Lag-free experience
- Supports All major ios Apps
- Exact iPhone like interface
- Supports almost all Android version
- Play iOS games for Free
- Easily clone iOS app into Android
- Exact iOS User Interface
- Simple and easy navigation
- Compatible with Android 2.3 and later
- Requires minimum 1 GB RAM for the smooth operating apps
- Full of pop-up Ads
- Supports Fewer iOS apps
iEMU is one of the most popular emulators for Android with virtual ios environment on Android mobile and tablet. This emulator allows you to install the iPhone apps on Android.
Tiny in size emulator is an open-source apk that is easy to install and play ios apps and games on Android. Nice GUI and dedicated ios environments give you a real feeling of an iPhone.
As the emulator is developed as open-source, you can find some issues while running the app which is worth as the program is still in the development process.
In a nutshell, iEMU is one of the best ios emulators for Android you can use to install ios apps on Android mobile and tablet.
The installation is quite easy and supports almost all Android versions.
- Free to use all features
- Easy to install via apk
- Supports all major Andriod versions
- allows installing ios apps on Android
- Real iPhone environments
- Easy to switch between iPhone and Apple interface
- Free to use
- Supports all Android devices and version
- Very tine on size
- Doesn’t require any special configuration
- Real Apple iPhone interface
- No security measure as it’s open-source
- lot’s of ads
- Not available on Google Play Store
How to Run ios App on Android using iEMU Emulator
- Download the iEMU emulator apk and install it on Android
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Go to app drawer and find “Padiod”
- Launch the app and start using ios apps on Android.
4. IOS EMUS
IOS EMUS is another one of the best ios emulators for Android. This free to use emulator has everything a decent iPhone have. If you want to experience the Apple iPhone on Android, then this emulator is most suitable for you.
The emulator not only supports all iPhone apps on Android but also is integrated with Siri- voice assistance for iPhone. And other lots of features make IOS EMUS the most wanted and popular ios Emulator for Android.
- No in-app purchase required
- All free ios apps available
- No need to Root Android
- Runs all iOS apps on Android smoothly
- Fully customizable
- All free features[No paid apps or services]
- Supports almost all ios Apps
- Runs smoothly even on small RAM size
- Supports Android version 4.0 and later
- Frequent ads
- Not available on Google Play store
5. All in one emulator
As the name suggests itself All in one emulator is probably the best ios emulator to run iPhone app on Android mobile and tablet in the list. The emulator supports almost all the ios apps to run on Android.
In addition, All in one emulator allows using other features like camera, safari, iTunes, iOS and other iPhone features to use on Android.
If you want to experience the real Siri voice assistance on Android, then this emulator gives you the real environment to use Siri on Android as well.
Frequent updates give you additional features and supports.
- Frequent updates
- Siri Support
- Free ios Emulator for Android
- No Malware and Spyware found
- Runs with minimum RAM
- Real iPhone environment
- Quick and easy switch between Android and iOS
- Get regular and frequent updates
- Built-in Siri support
- Uses minimum RAM to ensure the lag-free operation
- Use paid ios apps for free on Android
- Supports all Android version
- Huge apps library
- Average UI and Dashboard
- Full of Ads
This was the list of best ios Emulators for Android to run ios apps on Android. If you want to run iOS apps on PC here is the list of top iOS emulators for PC.
iOS Emulator For Android: Final Words
As most of the iOS Emulator For Android featured here are available to download from Play store for free. Still, you can use some alternative market place to download iOS Emulator For your Android. Which is your favorite emulator? Do let us know in the comment section below.