Transfer Photos from Keepsafe App to your PC or new Android or iPhone without worrying about the data security and deleting. Use Keepsafe Cloud to take a backup all your data to the secure private cloud and move them to a new Android device or PC in easy steps.
Keepsafe is a Vault available for Android and ios. Keepsafe cloud is quite useful to fix Android data transfer in the most secure and easy method.
So, before you start worrying about your data on an old Android phone to a new one. Consider reading this article.
Keepsafe cloud is always useful for the up-gradation of devices. If you are not aware of Keepsafe vault and Keepsafe Cloud you may read the article here: KeepSafe Vault and KeepSafe Private Cloud-An Overview.
This article explains the easy method to Transfer Photos from Keepsafe App from vault and cloud to your PC and Mobiles. How to transfer images, videos and other data from mobile to PC or another mobile.
How To Transfer Photos To a New Phone Using Keepsafe?
If you are planning to buy a new mobile phone it’s a good idea to transfer all your data from old phone to a new phone before you consider selling the mobile.
Follow the methods below to transfer your data from the old phone to a new phone.
There are two methods to transfer your old phone’s data to a new phone.
- With Keepsafe private Cloud.
- With a Private cloud.
1. Transfer Photos to a new phone with a private cloud
This requires you to take a proper backup of your photos to a private cloud read here: How to backup my Phone data to Private Cloud. Once you backup all your data to the Keepsafe private cloud all you need to do is to install the Keepsafe app to your new mobile and follow the steps below:
- Make sure Private Cloud is enabled on both your old and new phones (Settings > Private Cloud).
- Make sure your data is 100% synced. Go through your albums on your old phone to verify that your photos have a checkmark in the bottom right corner.
- Maintain your Keepsafe open on your new device, with the screen on, until you see that all of your pictures have synced. That’s it!
2. Transfer Photos to a new phone without private cloud
Keepsafe basic plan offers you to backup only 200 files if you are trying to backup more than 200 files you need a Keepsafe Premium account.
However, you can still Transfer Photos from Keepsafe App using other methods like email, messages, or some other method. if you are not using the Keepsafe app Private cloud you may try the following options.
Download and install the Keepsafe app on your Android and follow the easy method explained above.
- Provided you have enough room in your Private Cloud for all your photos (200 for Basic, 5000 for Premium), you can turn on Private Cloud, and follow the super-easy instructions above.
- To see if you have enough room: open Keepsafe, select the cloud icon at the top right and check your quota.
- If you don’t want to continue to use Private Cloud, you can turn it off once you finish the transfer.
- If you don’t have enough room in your Private Cloud, you can upgrade to Premium to get more space—up to 5000 files—and then follow the instructions above. (You can always cancel Premium if you decide you don’t want it after the first year)
- If you don’t want to buy Premium or use Private Cloud, or if you have more than 5000 photos, you can do a manual transfer.
- Export (unhide) all of your pictures and videos that don’t have the checkmark on them.
- Transfer the files to your new device using email, messages, or some other method.
- Import the photos on your new device to Keepsafe.
Keepsafe Cloud For PC
Keepsafe has also a PC version as well. You can use this to manage, sync and backup your data on Windows PC as well. But unfortunately, the Keepsafe application is not directly available to install on PC.
You can use some Android emulator to install Keepsafe Cloud on PC and perform the tasks like backup, sync and manage your data on cloud storage. Follow the guide here to use Bluestacks Emulator to Install Keepsafe on PC.
- How To Transfer File From Android To Android
- 5 Best File Sharing Apps For Android | Transfer Files using Wifi
- How to Transfer Videos From Android to PC
- KeepSafe Vault and KeepSafe Private Cloud-An Overview
Transfer Photos from Keepsafe App to your new Android or iPhone is quite easy when you are using Keepsafe cloud services available for Android and iPhones. However, there are other methods to transfer data from old phone to new phone but this is the easiest way to perform the action.