Minimal ADB and Fastboot is a command-line tool for PC to connect your Android to PC using USB for customization and other tasks. If you are looking to root your Android device or install custom ROM or MOD or custom TWRP Recovery, then this Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool is much have for you.
What is ADB?
Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a software development kit(SDK) for Android software development by Google. It is a versatile command-line tool that lets you communicate with a device.
The adb command facilitates a variety of device actions, such as installing and debugging apps, and it provides access to a Unix shell that you can use to run a variety of commands on a device.
Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools
ADB usually comes with Android SDK or Android studio which is huge size(900mb) and if you are not a developer but still want to use ADB then a minimal ADB can help you with it.
As the name suggests itself Minimal ADB provides the ADB and Fastboot tools in a very minimal package that can be used for OTA Updates and debugging android devices.
Why do we need Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool
Easy Installation: Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool is easy to install and run with minimum configuration and system requirements.
Lightweight: Final installation files of Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool is quite lightweight as compared to standard Android SDK that is huge in size about 2 GB.
Compatibility: The Minimal ADB is compatible to all OS and versions including 32 bit and 64 bit as well.
Portable: Can be used as a portable ADB and Fastboot tool.
Full Support: All the ADB debugging commands work with Minimal ADB as well.
Download Minimal ADB & Fastboot Tool for Android
Here is the download list of Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools with respective versions and releases.
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot Version||Download Link|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.4.3:||Download Here|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.4.2||Download Here|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.4.1:||Download Here|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.4.0:||Download Here|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.3.1:||Download Here|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.3.0:||Download Here|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.2.0:||Download Here|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.1.3:||Download Here|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.1.2:||Download Here|
|Minimal ADB & Fastboot 1.0.0:||Download Here|
This is the download list of Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools you can download. The next section of the article will explain the steps to install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool on PC.
How to Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
Installation of Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool on Windows is quite similar to any other software installation. Follow the steps below;
- Download the latest Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool ZIP file from the table above.
- Extract the downloaded .ZIP file to any folder.
- Navigate to the folder and double-click on adb.exe to run the installation.
- Click on Next until you see the “Installation path” screen which asks to specify the folder you want to install the ADB files, by default, it is “C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot”. (Remember the path if you changed it)
- Click on Next, Select the box which says “Create a desktop icon” and install the software.
This will install the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool on Windows and you may connect your Android to PC using USB cable to use debugging tools.
How to Use Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
Once the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool is installed on the PC. It’s time to connect the Android to PC and start using ADB and Fastboot for customization.
- Go to settings>about phone and Tap 7-8 times on Built Number to enable the developer option.
- Go back to Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging
- Connect your Android to PC using USB and execute the following command in command mode( press start and search for CMD to open command mode).
- After executing the above command, you will see a prompt on your device asking “Allow USB Debugging”, click on “OK”.
Note: You might need to install Android USB driver if the device is not getting connected.
Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool are quite similar to standard ADB and Fastboot Tool but small in size. These minimal tools are as useful as the standard one and you can use this for customization, OTA updates, and other rebuffing purposes on Android. simply download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool from the resection link and start using. Don’t forget to check our TOOLS section for other useful tools for Android.