Download Android USB driver for windows. These drivers are required to connect android phones to Windows PC to transfer data, perform OTA updates, Use ADB and Fastboot and do other tasks. Here is the list of Android USB drivers for all major android brands you can download for free.
In order to connect your Andriod from a laptop or PC, you may require to install USB drivers for Android on PC. Here are the download list USB drivers of all major Android brands including Samsung, Huawei, OnePlus, Google, LG, Motorola, ZTE, Asus, Nokia, Lenovo, Xiaomi, HTC, Sony and other popular Android brands.
Android USB Drivers Download
This was the list of all USB drivers for respective Andriod phone manufacturers and OS. You can download the USB driver for your device and install it on the PC or MAC.
How to Install Android USB Driver?
To connect an Android phone to PC or Mac, you may need to install the respective USB drive on the PC. To install the respective Android USB drive, locate the appropriate driver from the list above and download it PC.
The typical USB drivers are in .msi or .exe format. Once you have downloaded the USB driver for your respective device. Follow the steps below to Install Android USB Driver;
- The USB drive might contain an extension name .msi or .exe. These are executable files you need to run to Install Android USB Driver.
- Download the respective drive from the table and extract .zip file to the desired location on PC.
- Navigate to the extracted folder and find .exe or .msi executable file in the list and double click to run the driver setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- In most cases, the default options will be good enough; you can proceed with the default options.
- Wait for the installation to be complete and done!
For some drivers, you might still find it difficult to connect your android to PC. In such, try rebooting your PC and Android and try re-connecting.
What is a USB driver for Android?
The Android USB driver on your machine will make it easy for you to transfer files from an Android phone to your computer. However, you’ll need to keep the driver properly updated, which is best achieved through software solutions like Driver Support.
How do I reset my USB on Android?
- Go to Settings> Storage> More (three dots menu)> USB computer connection, choose Media device (MTP).
- For Android 6.0, go to Settings> About phone (> Software info), tap “Build number” 7-10 times to enable Developer Option.
- Dial *#0808#, if you get “USB Settings”, choose MTP+ADB, then reboot.
This was the list of USB drivers for Android for all major Android manufacturers. Download and install the USB driver for the respective brand to connect your android to PC or MAC successfully. You might need this USB driver to connect your android to PC to perform the different tasks including OTA Update, ADB or Fastboot your device or transfer files from Android to PC to vice-versa by connecting it to PC. Don’t forget to check our TOOLS section for other useful tools for Android.
WHAT TO READ NEXT?