There will come a time in your life when you feel like you need to block some contacts on your phone. This is an action that can be taken on every type of phone. There is the possibility of your blocking text messages as well as calls. If you want to know how to block texts on galaxy s5, there are different ways you can do that.
If you want to find out more on how you can do that, you can also read the advice below. You have tips on how to block text messages on galaxy s5. Below you can find everything you might need to know regarding these actions.
How to Block Texts on Galaxy S5?
Block a number from Phone app (Method 1)
- Tap on your Phone icon.
- Tap on the Three Dots on the right side of your call icon.
- From the call icon choose Setting and tap on Call.
- Then tap on Auto Reject List and create a list if you don’t have any previous list.
- Then put the number you want to block and hit on Save icon.
Block a number from Phone app (Method 2)
- Tap on Phone icon.
- On the top tap on Logs.
- Now tap on the number you want to block.
- Tap on Three Dots on the right top corner.
- Finally, tap on Add to Reject List > Ok
Of course, besides blocking telephone numbers you can actually block a number from the text messages. Below you have some steps in doing so.
Block a number from text message ?
- Go in the Messages app.
- Tap on the icon which is called Block in the right corner up and tap on Setting.
- Now tap on Spam Filter and slide the button to ON that option.
- Tap on the Add to Spam Number.
How to Unblock a number on Galaxy S5?
If you have decided that in fact, you want to take you doing back, you should be able to learn how to unblock these numbers. There are also two ways to do it. Either choose to unblock a number from calls or from the text message.
Unblock a number from Phone app
- Open the Phone app on your Galaxy S5.
- Afterward on the Three Dots on the right corner of the screen.
- You next tap the Settings.
- Check on Call.
- Check Call Rejection.
- Tap on Auto Reject List.
- Now uncheck the number you want to UNBLOCK.
Unblock a number from message app
- You need to open the Messges app On your Galaxy S5.
- You need to tap on Settings afterward.
- Tap Spam folder for selecting the check box.
- Now tap on Remove from spam numbers.
- Touch and hold the number that you to unblock.
- Tap delete and then OK.