How to Download Google play store app on Android to resolve the play store update error? If you find it difficult to download any app from play store or your Play store is malfunctioning, you might need to update the official play store app using the Play store apk. Here is how you do it.
Google Play Store is the official app store of Android devices. You can download android apps from Google Play Store for all your Android devices like Android mobile, Android TV and others. Moreover, Google Play Store tends updated frequently.
This update is however automatic and takes place automatically. But in some special cases, the user finds it impossible to update Google Play Store due to some network or technical Glitch. If you find yourself in the same boat. Then here is the guide to download Google Play Store and update it manually.
Google Play Store Download
As we know, Google Play Store update is an automatic process and user don’t have to worry about that. But if you are unable to update with automatically or getting some app download pending error on Google Play Store, you can actually download the Google Play Store app and install it on Android. Here is how you do it.
How do I download Google Play Store App?
Before you proceed to download it is necessary to check for the version of Google Play Store currently installed on your Android as outdated Google Play store apk will not help you.
This is how you check the version of Google Play Store currently installed on your Android.
- Open the Google play store app on your Android.
- Navigate to settings.
- Scroll to the bottom to see the “Play Store version”.
Now you know the version of Playstore App currently installed on your device it’s, time to download the Google Play Store APK from a trusted source or Android app store.
Downloading Google Play Store app is quite simple as we all know all the Android apps comes in APK format. You can download the official Google Play Store APK from the link here on your Android.
Before you proceed to download make sure, to download the latest version or at least the same version of Google Play Store you have currently installed on your Android.
Once downloaded, you can use this Google Play Store apk file to install Google Play Store.
How do I install Google Play Store app on Android?
Now you have Google Play Store APK saved on your local storage. You can simply tap on the apk file to start installation google Play Store on your Android device.
If your Android running on Android 7.0 or later you might need to enable some extra permission. And here is how to do so.
1. Enable Security permissions:
The unknown sources setting on Android is a feature to keep users problem installing Apps using sources outside of Google Play Store. In order to install Google Play Store using APK you need to to enable this permission before you proceed.
- Go to Android settings
- Go to security
- Check the box under “unknown sources” option. This will open a popup warning.
- Hit “OK” to enable it.
Now you are ready to use that Google Play Store APK install it on your Android.
2. Installing Google play store App
Now you have already downloaded Google Play Store APK file and enabled all security permission it’s time to install the app.
- Navigate to the downloaded Google Play Store APK file.
- Tap to open the file and start the installation.
- Follow the instructions to finish
- OTHER PLAY STORE TROUBLESHOOTS
- Fix Play Store Authentication Required Error While Download App on Android
- Android Google Play Store TroubleShoots
- Download Google Play Store for PC: Install Google Play Store Apps on a PC
- Methods to Sign out of Google Play Store Remotely Android
- How To Fix Play Store App Download Pending Forever
- Solve Play Store “Error retrieving information from server. [RH-01]”
- How to Update Google Play Store on Android?
- Google Play Store App Download for Android: Install Play Store using APK
- How To Fix Google Play Services Update Error: Unable to Update Google Play Services
- How to Log Off Google Play in Android Mobile and Tab